In order to ensure Business Online runs optimally on your computer, you will need the following:
- Windows 2000 Professional / XP (32 Bit)
- Windows Vista
- Internet Explorer Version 6 with service pack one or higher
- Internet Explorer 7.0
Support is offered for 32-bit browsers only.
- Pentium III 450Mhz computer (recommended Pentium IV 2.0Ghz)
- Windows 2000: 256MB System RAM
- Windows XP: 512MB System RAM
- Windows Vista: 1GB RAM
- 200MB Hard disk free space
- Service Pack one or higher
- Super VGA monitor – 800x600 resolution with more than 256 colours
- A4 plain paper printer with vendor supplied drivers
- A CD-ROM drive
- System performance is directly related to available bandwidth. We therefore recommend an ADSL or equivalent connection.
- Minimum of 56kbps Internet connection or 16kbps committed information rate (CIR) to Standard Bank when using a dedicated connection to your ISP.
- Ports 80 and 443 should be open for TCP outbound on your firewall and / or proxy server (if applicable).
- For optimum performance, please ensure that the HTTPS protocol is prioritised on your network.