The services made available through Self Admin allow you to carry out a range of tasks without needing to first make contact with the bank. It saves you time and money.
Depending on your authorisation role, the following administrative tasks can now be completed with our online solutions:
- Operator maintenance: You can maintain the company's authorisation profiles with the option to view operators and their associated authorisations. You can add or amend operator details, view history reports, delete operators and more.
- Passwords / tokens: Up until now, forgotten passwords or lost tokens could result in costly delays to your business. With the Self Admin password/token maintenance option, you can manage all change requests for new passwords or tokens and track delivery status.
- Accounts / limits: You can now easily maintain accounts and limits yourself. You can also add accounts and adjust limits for bulk electronic services.
- Additions: You can subscribe to additional products or services like the Pay Alert service, without the assistance of Standard Bank sales or client services staff.
- Host-to-host: You have access to selected host-to-host options such as the ability to reset a file sequence number and submit a file resend request.
- You’re no longer dependent on our call centre for administration.
- Administration can be performed outside of normal operating hours.
- Most requests become effective immediately.
- No more costly delays to business.
Watch this video to find out more